Some of the best things in life are free, like the wind, to power your home and communities!
Imagine having your own personal smart grid?
Be EMPOWERED – Be EDUCATED
- What is a Personal Smart Grid?The Kohilo wind turbine is truly an all-in-one source for your energy needs. With a built-in wind turbine, inverter, batteries, solar panels, and backup generator the Kohilo system can be placed anywhere in the world to harvest clean and free energy.
- How is Wind Generated?Wind energy and wind power both describe the process by which the wind is used to generate mechanical power or electricity.
- How is KOHILO different from other Wind Turbines?KOHILO Wind turbines are unique in that they condition the wind through a diffuser system not used in traditional turbines, which in turn harnesses the energy more efficiently and increases power production. This elevates the potential for wind turbines drastically, making the clean energy source a reality even in urban environments.
- What are the Advantages of Wind-Generated Electricity?
- Controlled Wind FlowDiffuses channel air flow directly into the internal blade system. The Drag is eliminated, and all potential energy is focused to the power stroke.
- Hydraulic Drive System (HD System) On 20KW+HD Systems produce a more constant output of power, voltage, and frequency. Also, the HD systems are simple, strong, reliable, instantly adaptable to changing conditions.
- Magnetic BearingThe weight of the rotating mass is offset, giving zero thrust load on the main bearings. The turbine also reduces friction and noise while increasing longevity.
One of the most efficient source of energy, the Kohilo turbine begins to generate electricity at 3mph.
Did you know?
- Inverters programmed to deliver stores energy during peak demand to maximize savings. Battery storage is sized to work with real-time power production to deliver power when needed.
- The system serves as your backup power system when the grid goes down and gives you a true independence and energy security.
- During power surges, brownouts, and outrages the system switches to stores energy as a backup. Also, the system is programmable to adjust to many needs from power quality to time of power delivery.
- Kohilo utilizes recyclable materials throughout the system construction to reduce the environmental impact. Also, the energy packages are designed to fit any needs.